Crimson 3.0 Logic Editor

jrsnydley

Hello everyone!

I am using (or planning on using) a RedLion ProducTVity station to display various plant alarms in our maintenance shop. I have several different ControlLogix processors that will be communicating via Ethernet. In the logic editor, I would like to use a few different tags to turn on an output for an audible alarm. I added a CSDIO14 module to the project and was going to map it out but it looks like you can only map physical inputs to the outputs. Is that correct or can I turn on an output based on the value of a tag? I don't have much experience with Crimson so any help I can get is appreciated.

Thank you!

Similar Topics

Has anyone found a way to convert/replace/update the firmware on old Parker TS80xx series HMIs (i.e. TS8010, TS8006, etc) to accept Crimson...
Replies
Views
Has anyone setup communications with Red Lion 3.0 MODBUS to Baker Hughes Centrilift GCS VFD? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a complex database in Crimson 3.0 and in one of the display pages I am trying to get a tag to show the sum of several other tags. The...
Replies
Views
We updated from Crimson 3.2.0067.0 to Crimson 3.2.0071.0 and now there is no comms between the 12" Graphite HMI and the AB Compact Logix PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to increase the size of the user login pop up using a Red Lion CR1000 7” HMI with Crimson 3.1 software. The login pop up is very...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom