Exposion Proof Disconnect with handle contacts

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I can't find these disconnects I know we have used them before but I didn't spec them so I don't remember what they where.

I am looking for an explosion proof disconnect that has aux contacts to monitor the handle. These motors are on a VFD and I don't want them opening the disconnect while the drive is running.

Does anyone have a source for these?

Similar Topics

I've been working on replacing some PLCs for my clarifiers and I've got the PLCs and the program is written looks like it will work well thanks to...
Replies
Views
One of my customer asking an explosion proof HMI + PLC panel for LPG storage tank hazardous zone. The HMI to be for both controlling (by hand...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for recommendations on some ethernet cameras suitable for hygienic/washdown areas, that I can embed into an Ignition SCADA...
Replies
Views
If you run into the ugly problem of terminating waterproof underground-grade ethernet cable, with all that gel spewing out of it, you can spray...
Replies
Views
Any body here build X-proof control panels? I have a customer that needs one for a Class 1 Div 1 environment. We are not certified to do this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom