Communication possibilities between Bachmann controller and Allen Bradley PLC

KevinQ

Does anyone have experience with setting up a data communication between a Bachmann M1 controller and an Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC? Both Bachmann and Allen Bradley offer a wide variety of fieldbusses and protocols that they can use to communicate with other systems. Preferably I would stick to an Ethernet based solution, but I'm loosing the overview about what is possible.

I'm looking for someone who has personal experience with setting up such a communication between a Bachmann controller & an Allen Bradley PLC and could share his/her story about what kind of bus system or network protocol you used.

Thanks!
Kevin

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a studio 5000 project that incorporates a Rexroth Indradrive Cs servo amplifier, a Kistler Joiner, with a maXYmos measuring/control...
Replies
Views
I am working with a remote rack with a 1771-ASB adapter, and inside Logix 5000 I am trying to find where it displays the status of each of the...
Replies
Views
We had a site where a rat gnawed through some fiber optic cables which (obviously) prevented communication to a remote rack entirely. We, and the...
Replies
Views
I have a slc500 plc 1747-L30A. Using a communication cable 1747-PIC cable box combination. Running a version of software from DOS on a Windows 3.1...
Replies
Views
Hello All! I am writing today because I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Another site I am affiliated with keeps having their slc 5/03s...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom