Micrologix 1500 and USB Port Comm problem

sandymax

Hello all,

i am facing Communication problem bet AB Micrologix 1500 and laptop , my laptop is having USB port , i have conform with Computer
Counsultent that USB port is working properly
i am Using DF1 Comm driver
What Important setting needs to done so that i can Go online or Download Program.Pls help me, i go through the Older Forums but not find any Much help

Project Specification
PLC : Micrologix 1500
Cable 1761-serial-pm0d

Thanks
sandy

Have you tried the autoconfigure in RSLINX to set up the driver for you?

Sorry, I just checked the link that mgvol provided and it says that the autoconfigure is not supported for USB. It does provide the settings for the DF1 driver on that link.

Last edited: