Copying UDT member data

Snap25

Lifetime Supporting Member
I created a UDT with recipe parameters and have created several Recipe tags using that UDT as a data type, as well as an "Active_Recipe" tag.

if RunMode_Active_Trigger = 1 & Production_Selection = 1 then

COP(RecipeParameter_1,Active_Recipe,1);

elsif RunMode_Active_Trigger = 1 & Production_Selection = 2 then

COP(RecipeParameter_2,Active_Recipe,1);

elsif RunMode_Active_Trigger = 1 & Production_Selection = 3 then

COP(RecipeParameter_3,Active_Recipe,1);

….. and so on.

Is the COP legth correct? Will that COP all of the UDT's member values?

The length is correct. Also, bools don't need "=1", they can just be examined. Use "not" in place of "=0". Also "Case" would be a cleaner way to program this than "elsif" ad nauseum.
And USE TABS!!!!