XG-8000 Series Keyence Vision camera with Mitsubishi Melsec Q PLC

sachincool786

Dear Experts!!!!

I want to communicate my "XG-8000 Series Keyence Vision camera" with Mitsubishi Q06UDV PLC over RS232C non-protocol mode.

My configuration is like :

PLC CC-link Master module---------------- cc-link to RS232C cc-link cable converter (AJ65BT-R2N)

AJ65BT-R2N is connected to XG8000 Series controller over RS232C port-1.

Can anyone please tell me the commands, how can i change program, change variable etc. from PLC.(or have any manual regarding PLC command please forward)

If you have any sample program please forward it to [email protected]

Thank You.

Similar Topics

Anyone know what one of these is? I've seen PLC2 and PLC3 (although not in person). Never heard of the 8000 series. I'm quite interested in the...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know, when the already announced PC based Soft Logic Controller for the Advantech ADAM-8000 PLC Series will be available? Product...
Replies
Views
What happens if you power up a 1783-MS10T with a Compact Flash card from a 1783-MS06T? Does it work, but with the "extra" ports unconfigured? If...
Replies
Views
Hey, I have a Stratix 8000 which have factory reset. When I power it on now the EIP Mod light flashes for about 10 seconds. Then all the status...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys I had to reset a stratix 8000 to its defaults, but now it haves an alarm a port is flashing brown/green the message it has is not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom