Hide a user in tp 700 hmi tia v 14

ron7

Hi,
Merry Christmas!

I've created a user administration with 4 users including administrator. Among these four users, one is our factory account. we will use this account to log in to the hmi for setup function (while troubleshooting). I want to hide this user from the other users. I inserted a user view in one screen to enable the user to change their passwords. only admin can do this. But admin can change our password too. this is not advisable.
what should be done to prevent the access to our account.

Thanks for all your tech support.

Rony

The Userview will display the users with same or lower Group level.

So create a Group with highest level 1 ("manufacturer_admin"), and then additional Groups ("admin"=level 2, "super_user"=level 3, "normal_user"=level 4, "visitor"=level 5 etc.).

Then create in the project at least one user that belongs to the manufacturer_admin group, and possibly also default users for all the other groups.
Inform the customer the name and password of the admin user and the other lower-level users, but not the manufacturer_admin user.
Do not hide from the customer that there is a user in the manufacturer_admin group that only you have the password for !

Hide a user in tp700 hmi in tia v 14

Hi Jesper,
Thanks for the reply. i did so. but, still admin can change the manufacturer password in the user view window. User administration is required for the customer admin also to manage users. if hiding is not possible, its okay.
what if the customer admin changes our password? he can access the internal factory setpoints which will make the system improper functioning.

pls help me out.

Thanks,
rony