1756 DHRIO to RsLinx Comm problem

wperriman

Hi All;
I am having a problem with RSLinx Classic seeing a DH+ network. We have a CLX processor with 2 (slot 5 and slot 6) 1756-DHRIO cards set up as a gateway between the DH+ networks and our Ethernet. One of the cards has a network connected to ch A and the second card has a network on Ch A and another one on Ch B. The DH+ networks all appear to be functioning ok, there has been no problems with our machines communicating but one of the networks (slot 6 Ch A) only shows the DHRIO node on RsWho, not the rest of the devices and I cannot connect to any of the PLCs by going through the ethernet connection. If I pull the card out of the processor and re-install then all of the devices show up on RsWho but only for a few secs before the red X's show up. The leds and message bar on the DHRIO card are showing everything as ok. This is a new problem, it wasn't happening last week and I can't see what might have changed.
I tried deleting the RSLinx driver and re-installing to no avail and I tried deleting the Harmony files-as Mickey says it can't hurt to try.
Right now this is only an inconvenience but I want to figure it out before it gets worse.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Have you checked the configuration of the DH+ channels?
This is done from RSLinx - Right click / module configuration.

Mike_RH, thanks for the suggestion, I did check that and they were ok.
Found that I just needed to re-boot the processor, on the weekend the crew re-surfacing the floor used the PC outlet in the panel to run a grinder and killed the power. :mad: After the re-boot all is working ok.