RSLinx Classic Lite.....

XtremeIN

This should be an easy one for those of you that use AB software on a regular basis. Is there a way to keep RSLinx Classic Lite from starting up automaticaly when computer is booted. We use it VERY little and it cause issues with other communication software that we run on a regular basis.
Thanks,
Micheal

Shut down RSLinx, then go to Start>ALL Programs>Rockwell Software>RSLinx>RSLinx Launch Control Panel. If the check box for "Always Run As A Service" is greyed out, click the Stop button. Un-check the check-box. You can now start Linx as an application by double-clicking the desktop icon.

Similar Topics

I've created a test program in Micro Starter Lite and attempting to set up communications with the emulator and run the program. In the...
Replies
Views
Trying to communicate to a network using the two mentioned in title. Can't really find a good video on how to do it. If I choose AB_ETH-1 I have...
Replies
Views
I am trying to Install RSLinx Classic Lite on a remote machine so I can use the Clock Sync Tool, But I keep getting this error. Error 1320.The...
Replies
Views
I downloaded rslinx classic lite v4.0 today only to find its not compatable with my version of windows 7 ultimate, anyone know what the mjst...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Can RSLinx Classic LITE communicate with a real PLC (SLC5/04) on program Downloading event?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom