PCS7 & Simatic Batch questions

userxyz

For building up processes in a complete new factory we are in need of batching, tracing,...

We've choosen to work with PCS7 and Simatic Batch.

In the offer we got from Siemens we have several licenses that are not known by us, so we are not sure if we need these:

PCS7, SOFTWARE BATCH API V7.1
PCS7, SOFTWARE BATCH SEPARATION PROCEDURE/FORMULAS V7.1
PCS7, SOFTWARE BATCH HIERARCHICAL RECIPE V7.1

Anyone can help in clearing up these licenses, where they are used for ?

I'm doing some research on the Siemens site, but until now I'm not getting the information I need...

Kind Regards,
Gerry

Similar Topics

What is the difference between regular simatic S7 software, and PCS7 ? Are they the same ? I have the 2, and I am bit confused what one to start...
Replies
Views
Some Eng. from siemens has upgraded our project of PCS7 from V4.02 to V6.1. He upgraded from V4 to V5 first then to V6, but it seems that he did...
Replies
Views
DOos anyone have a link for documentaion that can help a newbie understand how to incorporate field devices such as flow control valves (Fischer)...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an example project of the cm ptp ET200 SP HA with 410-5H DCS (PCs7 9.1 SP1) for MODBUS MASTER/SLAVE communication ?
Replies
Views
Hello, Is there a sequence when installing both TIA Portal and PCS7 in the same PC? First TIA and then PCS7 or viceversa? Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom