Upload project from S7 315-2DP

Alpha

Hi all, I have a new equpment controll by S7 315-2DP as DP master and have some inverter(SEW) as slave, also 2 touchpanel(Siemens) as slave.

Via MPI adapter(to RS232), using PLC\upload staion to PG... command, I can upload all the block in the PLC and PLC's module configration but can NOT see any Profibus configration.

My question is how can i upload the whole configration that includ the PROFIBUS network configration?
thanks, best regard
Alpha

Similar Topics

Hello all. I went to a customers location, uploaded from the S7-300 (CPU312) and performed a save, performed some work then came back to the shop...
Replies
Views
Hi ya´ll! I want to take a backup on the HMI and opened up Factory Talk View Studio - View Machine Edition v12.00. First thing i notcied was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need some help in uploading of QuickPanel gp570-sc21 program to PC. I load from QP to PC the project through the working HMI-CAB-C49...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I'm trying to download a project to the controller, who already has an aplication running protected by a blank password. The option to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can the project in the controller be uploaded while it is running.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom