B & R ACOPOS 1090 error

Andy M

DEAR/SIR

that is correct 3 psc of capacitor i have removed and measure, ihave send you email the attactments of the picture and also with the LCR meter reading.

i have write there the all of information regarding this driver with the photo ,send by PDF file at this afternoon ,malaysia time about 12.30pm sir.

please reply sir if you get it my email .

thank you sir

Andy M

dear/sir

i have send to this adress(<[email protected]>) at this afternoon,
i am sorry if i send it ti wrong adress,because i have message from this adress ,that why i send to following adress email.

the file i send is about 9mb ,i cant send to plc forum its can support only 300kb.

so if that adress is wrong,please give me your email adress sir?

thank you

dear sir,
i have acopos 1090 servo drive but last night error light blinking, i change one spare drive m,y machine is running but this drive fault "booting problem". any body know my problem solution.please meil me if possible.([email protected]).

request

Dear sir
i want how to make reset to acopos 1090 because
the drive led orange
the drive give me motor temperature 0.0
memory act 7&8&9&10 not give me step value

Before everyone goes replacing capacitors in the drive, the Run light blinking green is a standard pattern for either input power not being turned on (so the drive only has 24V DC) or the enable input being false.

In other words, a blinking run light means you don't have a fault yet, but you will if you try to run the drive.

hello friends
i have aproblem with acopos 1090
the error 41031
junction temperature model
over temperature
junction temperature:119.094

Acopos 1090 :- Error no 7210

Hello Friends,
In Acopos 1090 the error 7210 is comming means, Voltage unstable.As checked the AC110 & AC122 module is ok.

If anyone one suggest to rectify this problem.

Dear all,i had same problem with green light blinking, i change the three 0.033uf caps.it starts working for 1-2 minutes, after it starts blinkig again.

There are some error codes, 4005 and 9002.

It really anoing me.

Thank you in advance

David

Same problem

Dear all,i had same problem with green light blinking, i change the three 0.033uf caps.it starts working for 1-2 minutes, after it starts blinkig again.

There are some error codes, 4005 and 9002.

It really anoing me.

Thank you in advance

David

Hello !
I am working on an acopos 1022 and I have the same problem like you, the caps are good, I have changed the optocoupler after the diode bridge, but no result...

Do you resolve your problem?

Thanks a lot!