Autem PLC Analyzer 5 with SLC 500

Kriztof

Hi
I configured PLC Analyzer 5 to collect data from digital outputs but when i run program in CPU and start acquisition process, signal states don't change in graph window. Serial driver works with no errors. I noticed that program converts AB addresses to different syntax e.g. when I type output word address O:8.0 then progrm converts this address to O:008 and bit addresses look like O:008.xx where xx is bit nubmer and these are not valid values in RSLogix . Can anyonehelp with that? Maybe someone has working project and could upload it?

Similar Topics

Dear All, Related with the autem plc analyzer, I have one problem with the ethernet communication, i would appreciatedif you support to me...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
I know this topic has been brought up a few times, but i had some specific questions. I have installed several 1783-NATR devices and they have...
Replies
Views
Hello We have installed several G.E. Fanuc 90 70 PLC Everything was ok but suddenly we can not communicate anymore with any PLC with the software...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom