Communication between RSLinx Gateway and OPC Client

Currently OPC Client (PI OPC Interface from OSISOFT) is reading the data from RSLinx Gateway which is installed on different PC. And we are reading near to 800 tags. Normally everything is working fine. But when OPC Client PC got restarted then only few tags out of total 800 tags is reading from RSLinx Gateway. But this problem will get solved once we restart the RSLinx Gateway PC.
Following error on RSLinx Gateway – Communication event log
AB_ETHIP-1\0.(192.168.1.12).1.0 : K55-AIT-M-0128B : 05/15/14 - 14:37:28 : 00h
Items: K55-AIT-M-0128B
Type: READ
Mfg: Allen-Bradley
PlcType: Logix5000
Desc: This item does not exist in the processor.
Number of occurrences: 4

Is there any settings to be done in RSLinx Gateway for Auto reconnection.
1. The version for RSLinx Classic Gateway is 2.54.00.11 CPR 9 SR1.
2. The OS in RSLinx Classic Gateway PC is Windows XP.
3. PI Interface configuration UtilityVersion is 1.4.10.0
4. PI Server 2012 is used
5. PI Interface node is on Windows 7.\

Hi abdulafeel
You said that restarting the RSLinx Gateway PC did resolve the problem. this mean that the problem is with the OPC server or with the Gateway you are using.
You can use DCOM. But this solution is not recommended since it can cause many security problems. I suggest you to test the link that I provided you. You will resolve your problem in 5 min. Let me know about your test result.