I want simple explanation how to use recipe with HMI delta. All i have got knowing i

wadi2000

Hello and welcome

I want simple explanation how to use recipe with HMI delta. All i have got knowing its just making memory registers with its addresses in the HMI to store values inside it and transfer it to PLC . When PLC goes power off and on again , the HMI keeps the data entered and use it again. But i want simple example how to use it and how to link it with PLC. It can be read or write a data from plc to HMI to control some registers ?

Thanks

Hi
Check this link on Delta HMI Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmwBsLB7Zcs&index=2&list=PLqElubrLZz_ONhNI0ZReMp8Ad9hAKS7Y7

Hello and welcome

I want simple explanation how to use recipe with HMI delta. All i have got knowing its just making memory registers with its addresses in the HMI to store values inside it and transfer it to PLC . When PLC goes power off and on again , the HMI keeps the data entered and use it again. But i want simple example how to use it and how to link it with PLC. It can be read or write a data from plc to HMI to control some registers ?

Thanks