Datapanel model H GE Funac software

DerekGG

Hi buddy,

I need to replace old HMI Datapanel model H GE Funac which hookup with AB PLC with a AB standard Panelview. I have the backup program of datapanel but I donot have a software to open it. Anybody could give me a clue about what software and where I could get a free one just use it for several minutes? Could I import this datapanel program to panelbuider of AB ?

Thanks alot in advance

You may be able to find it at the GEIP support web site, depending on the version of the DataPanel you will need either WinConfig or DataDesigner.
DataDesigner is in 4 parts, you will need to download DN1843, DN1842, DN1841, and DN1840. I do not see WinConfig there.

I could not download datadesigner from their website. I donot have a user ID.It seems like it is not free to download.
Thank you very much anyways

Thank you so much Russ. Datapanel H need WinCfg to open.I download Utilities
icnLock.gif
DN1866 : WinCfg Software v3.3.1

it here. http://support.ge-ip.com/support/index?page=dwchannel

Hi, is that possible to upload file from Datapanel 240T? And i could not download the WinCfg Software v3.3.1. Anyone can share the file to me? Thanks alot

DataDesigner or WinCFG - Please help! :)

Greetings! I know this is a super old thread, but I'm in dire need of either DataDesigner or WinCFG. Registered and logged into GE Digital's website but zero search results as the product has long been deprecated.

I have a Datapanel 160 that's operating in a mission critical environment and needs to be replaced. It would be hugely appreciated if somebody could either provide any leads to download DataDesigner or WinCFG or provide some other insight as to how to upload/download to/from PC and Datapanel.

Thanks in advance, and stay safe everybody!

Cheers!