indirect referencing of PLC tags in Factorytalk (V 6.0) HMI

makarand

I have reference of PLC & HMI of Allenbradley from Client. We are using RS-Logix5000 (V19.01) & Factorytalk (V6.0)for PLC & HMI respectively. In that reference I can't see PLC tags in Software of FactoryTalk as they were indirectly refered (That i heard from client). Could anybody tell me how to do indirect referencing of PLC tags in Factorytalk (V 6.0) HMI..............Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm looking for the keystrokes to use to get a indirect reference address into a Series Six extended table move. On the ancient...
Replies
Views
Howdy folks, I am an Allen Bradley guy currently living in an Emerson world. Working with Rx3i on PacSystems Machine Edition v. 9.6? i think...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm trying to do the following, I have some experience with Citect but can't seem to figure this out. I/O Tag: BoxPos1_ProdNum (Data Type...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm very new to programming with absolutely zero schooling in this field and pretty hands off training in my new role, it's been fun...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have this code: LAR1 P##structy L 0 T LW [AR1,P#0.0] which resets all the bits in this struct called structy...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom