can i simulate analog scaling in omron without interfacing it with PLC?

kartika

Hi Guys.. i need your help again
i wanna take a value from a transmitter that the signal is 4-20mA, the transmitter will be represent as 0-100%, and the AI module resolution is 4000
i use "SCL" instruction and i save the parameters on D100 up to D103, details are below:
D100 : &0
D101 : &0
D102 : &100
D103 : &4000
are the parameters right?
how to simulate this ladder without interface it with PLC?

Cannot see what you have programmed - will not show up on screen.
double click on your input (use a dummy DM) and write a value.
The scaling function will then scale that value for you.
For example, use D1000 as your dummy input. Write &2000 into the dummy input (12 ma value) and your scaling function will scale that value to 50% value.