AB Micrologix 1400 to Schneider Magelis HMI

Marie1982

Hi,

We want to use a Micrologix 1400 with a Magelis over Ethernet. In the Magelis, we use AllenBradley Ethernet/IP for Micrologix. We can read ok but when we try to send values from the Magelis to the PLC, the PLC returns error code 1B.

Anyone has an idea?

We use built-in Ethernet ports on PLC and HMI.

Hi Marie1982,

I got your PM, but I'm very busy at the moment on a project trying to solve my own issues.

Off the top of my head -

In Vijeo Designer, what "Sharing" properties are set for the variables you are trying to write to in the PLC? They should be set Read/Write if you want to write to them?

Regards,
George

Similar Topics

Hi, I am working with a Micrologix 1400 model 1766-L32BXB. With no input wires connected to the “in12” thru “in19”, I am getting 24 volts while...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I hope I don't butcher this up, please feel free to critique me wherever if I do, I have an issue I would equate to "chasing...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
I'm not super familiar with the Micrologix line of processors, but I am pretty familiar with RSLogix 500. I'm trying to simply copy a string to...
Replies
Views
I have a project using the Micrologix 1400 L32BXBA. i found in the manual which outputs are the Fast outputs. I know there are a few Fast inputs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom