B&R 4PP045 Calibration needed.

Hey guys,

I have a annoying problem with our'e 4PP045...Power Panel of B&R.
The touch is shifted to the left side of the screen, so it needs to be recalibrated.

Could somebody tell me how to program a calibration button (or something)?
I have AS3.0.90.34, a complete project is also welcome ;)

Thanks in advance,

Well, the VisAPI library can trigger calibration from the program or you can add a button to the HMI and set the action to Calibration. Couldn't be easier really.

We typically set a spare input to trigger a calibration since having a button buried in the HMI is not very useful if the calibration is so off you can't press it.

Oke thanks for the info,

I started searching in the help file of AS (which is pretty good) and find the button you talked about.

However is it possible to implement this button (spare input) in an already existing program without having a source code?

Greetings,