MATC-Pause cam profile

noorloai

Hi all,

I have an issue with programming MATC instruction in studio5000 V28.

What I really need is a way to stop the cam profile when Axis stops and when its resume, the Axis should move from where its stop in the cam profile.

Right now when I pause the instruction, everything pause, but when rerun it again the cam profile run from 0.

is there any way to do that? any suggestion/documents would be really helpful.

I appreciate your response in advance.

Yes you are right, but in my case I am using the MATC with virtual Axis to change the speed of real drive.
the position of virtual axis represent the speed to my real drive. therefore, resuming the camming will reload the cam profile back from zero. I am looking for way to pause the cam profile so I can get right speed to my drive?