Mitsubishi PLC

Mohs

Hello Everyone
I would like to know if we can use the power supply module from Melsec FX2N-48MR-001 to Melsec PLC FX-48MR-ES/UL.

Awaiting your feedback

Thanks
Mohs

compute power/current requirements of the IO cards/module and check if power supply has greater supply.

Been a while Since I've Messed with the Fx series Controllers. But If memory serves me right they should be Identical. The Fx2n was just a newer version of the FX series, same specs. The Fx3u is more compact so probably will not be interchangeable.

NO The FX2n power supply is completely different to the FX. size and connection method were totally revamped at model change.

Similar Topics

Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
Hi all, anyone does have experience in Gx Works 2? Currently I having an issue which is when certain device added from MELSOFT Navigator and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am after some assistance setting up kepware to take tag data from an FX5U PLC, I have tried many many port numbers and still cant get a...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have an Mitsubishi PLC (FX1N-40MR) and PLC backup was taken and i compiled the program and its showing 0 error. then I tried to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom