WinCC <---> Excel communication

Visual Basic(VB.NET) and Siemens S7-1200 PLC Communication

I am new to the programming in Siemens PLC, Earlier i used Panasonic PLC which i communicated using VB6.0 and VB.NET. Now i am using S7-1200, Now i want to communicate with PLC tag read, Write, And enter the data, Read the data, REad M registers(Bits,Bytes,Word and Registers). Different operations, Directly from VB. If there is any information regarding that, Please kindly share. and share some source code pls do need full.My mail id [email protected]

Similar Topics

Hi guys, Has anybody got any example about the data communication beetween Protool or WinCC and Excel? Thank you in advance
Replies
Views
hello guys... i m looking for example how to send excel recepi to wincc flexiable (HMI) and when click particular formula it will start using the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm trying to export data to excel from Wincc. My code is global action that executed every second that create excel filer per...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm currently busy with a Wincc project which requires me to dump field data and physical inputs entered by an operator on a Wincc scada...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am using Win CC v7.2, I would like to do a couple of data and information transfers to either ecel or csv ortext files onto the pc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom