Siemens CP-1243-7 Accessing S7-1200 Web Server

DLMUK

Hi,

I have a Siemens S7-1200 PLC with a CP1243-7 module connected and configured using Telecontrol Server Basic V3.0.

I am trying to access the webserver on the PLC, via the mobile data connection on the SIM card in the CP1243-7. I know this is possible as the manual explains it is (not very well though).

Has anybody done this before? Can you tell me the process to do it?

I have my PLC and TCSB configured, connected and talking to each other. I just cannot access the PLC via a web browser.

Thanks,

Similar Topics

Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am an omron plc tec , lately I came across a siemens s7 200 cn plc . Can someone help me regarding the software required and...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have PLC S7-1200 and switch XC-208 and Iam trying to implement this SNMP library: SIOS I am not sure, what I am doing wrong, but there is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am the new controls guy at the plant and i have inherited a pc from the previous controls guy with Siemens tia portal version 16 and 17...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom