HMI's

P.S. If I have a question on PLC talk.net, how do I know when someone has replied, does it go to my email? Or do I just need to check the thread everyday?

Vdids85,
If you are the OP of the thread you should receive an email when someone responds to the thread.
If you want to know when a thread has been replied to, you can subscribe to the thread this is how:
You have to be logged in to the forum for this to work. There will be a tab at the top of the forum post called <Thread Tools> is will take you to the Thread Tools at the bottom of the thread and you can select <Subscribe to this Thread>, select how you want the frequency of update to your email.

Hope it helps...

Similar Topics

I have no experience with Eaton HMIs. I downloaded the Galileo software and I am trying to get the file on a HMI (XV-102-H3-70twrl-10) to modify a...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, beginner here. Yesterday, we had a Pro-Face SP5000 HMI fail on us. The technician said that the HMI had the blue...
Replies
Views
I have an HMI 2711R - T4T Series B, and I want to know which PLCs, besides Micro 820, can communicate with it.
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wy we log data in PLC using DLG instruction, when we have option to log data in HMI
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom