HMI's

P.S. If I have a question on PLC talk.net, how do I know when someone has replied, does it go to my email? Or do I just need to check the thread everyday?

Vdids85,
If you are the OP of the thread you should receive an email when someone responds to the thread.
If you want to know when a thread has been replied to, you can subscribe to the thread this is how:
You have to be logged in to the forum for this to work. There will be a tab at the top of the forum post called <Thread Tools> is will take you to the Thread Tools at the bottom of the thread and you can select <Subscribe to this Thread>, select how you want the frequency of update to your email.

Hope it helps...

Similar Topics

Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've been tasked with automating a flatbed press that runs with some pretty extreme temperatures. I've been told it can run close to...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
hi everyone, i have problem regarding Audit in FTV ver 12,In audit message "service disruption:<HMI server name>:<SERVICE NAME>" message logged,i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom