plc cabinet location in MV room

Charbel

Dear,

can the PLC cabinet be located in a MV substation or it has to be located in a separate room?

if separate room is needed, then partition (aluminum or any other type) inside the MV substation would be enough?

really appreciate any feedback on this issue,

thanks a lot,
Charbel

I have seen plenty of PLC's in cabinets in MV switchrooms here in Australia.

Alan

It's normal to see them in the MV room in the UK too, only thing to consider is that if you need access its going to be under permit, a caged area would make that easier but will still limit access somewhat.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Hope this is not too off-topic, The question: Does anyone have an idea how much distance typically is available between the cable ducts...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, how do you clean dust in PLC cabinets? Do you use industrial vacuum cleaners, compressed air maybe or something other? In most...
Replies
Views
Dears, for indoor located PLC cabinet, my preference is to use UPS for supplying the PLC cabinet, PLC cabinet is located indoor and the UPS will...
Replies
Views
Dear, I need a quick cost estimation for a PLC cabinet serving a well pump, it will be located underground, near the pumps, it will be wall...
Replies
Views
So this is a bit off topic, but a client has asked me to do a heat calc and spec an AC for a PLC cabinet - which I have done - but now he's asking...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom