Downloading RS Logix 5000 v16.04 to a Windows 7 computer. Will not load properly.

Sometimes, my head hurts...

117030 - Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 install fail while installing RSLogix 5000 on Windows 7 64-bit
Access Level: TechConnect

Ouch.

nathan.slade said:
I to have a win7 64 bit laptop the has 16 installed and runs fine. it's sounding like a 32 bit thing

As well as in VMware under Windows 7 32-bit, I have it installed and working natively in both Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit. How say you now?

It's always important to remember that each of our workstation's configurations are different in many, many ways and that one glove does not fit all.

While I believe it is most likely that Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 is struggling to install under a 64-bit OS here, it could still be a 32-bit OS issue. In hindsight our good friend has actually not said which, yet.

Regards,
George