ClearSCADA OS Compatibility

RedundentV

Hi all, forum newbie here. I need to get ClearSCADA 2013 R2 installed for a project. For development purposes, I was wondering if ClearSCADA 2013 R2 works on Windows 10 or would I need a PC running Window 7. There is not much out there for this info. Just wanted to see if anyone has tried this or knows about this. Thanks!

I checked the link, but it seems they didn't include Win 10. I'm assuming that it won't be compatible. I'm hoping that someone had encountered this situation before.

Similar Topics

Hi. Long time since I have been here. Officially retired at the end of June however I have 1 job left to finish before the full retirements...
Replies
Views
Project we are bidding has ClearScada as the software they want and the only allowed alternate is Wonderware. We formally asked about Ignition...
Replies
Views
I am familiar with RSLogix, Concept, and Telepace, but have not used Unity Pro S until the past few weeks and have a few issues I have not been...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used rented server space for hosting ClearScada software? I have a dedicated T1 here at the office and have did small hosting just...
Replies
Views
I am trying to setup an XP VMware Image so that I can program s SCADAPack 334E RTU. Most of it is working OK except for the Isagraf programming...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom