Why does this keep happening?

I'm trying to edit a Studio5k project offline, and I keep getting this everytime I try to edit the same subroutine. It's annoyingly turning me into a savewh*re. It only seems to do it in this one subroutine. After the "LogixDesigner.Exe Start Error", I also get a "AFLib.dll: Start Error". Any ideas?

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Studio 5000 v23.00

codecheckerror.jpg

Code integrity is a technolgy to detect malicious tampering, and it's included on Logix Designer v23 and superior. Apparently it has problems running aside McAffe HIPS and similar software.

TN720887Code Integrity check error when launching Logix Designer (Access Level: Everyone)

Also, you can expect similar problems when you convert logic from GuardLogix to Standard ControlLogix (GSV instructions pointing to Safety Partner is part of the problem)

TN929666 Studio 5000: Error 0x800424fd RxDbE_REF_INTEGRITY_VIOLATION (Access Level: TechConnect)

Code integrity is a technolgy to detect malicious tampering, and it's included on Logix Designer v23 and superior. Apparently it has problems running aside McAffe HIPS and similar software.

TN720887Code Integrity check error when launching Logix Designer (Access Level: Everyone)

Also, you can expect similar problems when you convert logic from GuardLogix to Standard ControlLogix (GSV instructions pointing to Safety Partner is part of the problem)

TN929666 Studio 5000: Error 0x800424fd RxDbE_REF_INTEGRITY_VIOLATION (Access Level: TechConnect)

Thank you for the reply. I read that also. I do not run McAfee for my AV but what I do run has a HIPS feature also. I tried playing with the settings, and then finally disabled it. This problem persists. My project does not have any integrated GuardLogix logic, but is run on a ControlLogix (1756-L72) platform. The GSV instructions point to Powerflex 525's.

Well, I am bumping an old thread, and I apologize, but I cannot find any answer, and the links to the for the documents are now "legacy level", and not accessible to everyone.
I just got a new computer, and after removing McVee, I tried installing everything again, and I still get the same error.
I am lost, as I don't know what I can do to run this software. Frustrating is not a strong enough word.
It worked just fine on my old Windows 10 computer.