Help for Citect SCADA.

rahilansari

Hi, I am maintaining a Citect SCADA with 2 x IO servers and 2 x File servers. the version of Citect is 5.21.00 Service Pack G. I have my project in D:\Citect\USER. Alarms are configured in IO 1 and reports, events and trends are archived in FS 2 which also act as domain controller for 6 x citect operator stations on different IP sub net. To maintain the Servers I am taking backups and ghost images periodically but I have many other file in the D:\Data folder which also I need to copy and citect.ini file too otherwise the citect will not work properly if I only keep the backup of project. So can anyone tell me the best way to maintain such system also I have one file with extension .cdk which I think is configured to calculate the run hours of some devices how I can open it to read. Appreciate your advises.