ot language conversion for cx-programmer

2004sk4

We got a piece of equipment from belguim with a omron plc. They have giving me access to the program but it is not in english. I have taken the time to key in what i do know i/o from the electrical prints. The problem is the rest of the program is still in a language i do not understand.(timers,counters,bits and etc)

The company does not have a english version of the program available.

Is there software avail that will translate the rest of the unknown?

thanks

Do you mean you have a non-English version of CX-Programmer?

Or is it the comments in the PLC program that are non-English? I think I might be able to help you out if the comments are in Dutch, which is my native language. It just depends if the version of CX-Programmer I have and the version in which your PLC code is written in are compatible.

Kind regards,

i have the english version of cx programmer. It is the actual machine software that is commented in a non-english language.

example

draaien
drukplaatopls
ljmkopterugpuls

What language would this be?

thanks for all of your help

I can help you translate

Draaien : Rotate
Drukplaatopls : druk = press, plaat = plate , op = on, ls is no word
Maybe you know what they mean with it
ljmkopterugpuls : ljm=is no word, kop=head, terug = back, puls
So i can make something out of it like ...headbackpuls

I found a few dutch to english online translators i can use. The problem is the program comments have no spacing between words.

excellent translation

I will try to make a list of the words i don't understand or try my best to use the online version. There is so many of them needing translation i don't want to be a burden.

thanks

I can help you translate

Draaien : Rotate
Maybe you know what they mean with it
ljmkopterugpuls : ljm=is no word, kop=head, terug = back, puls
So i can make something out of it like ...headbackpuls
ls could mean limit switch. It could also be that there is a letter missing and it should read las, which translates as weld or joint. In my humble opinion there's also a letter missing in ljm, which I think should be lijm which translates as glue. Choosing what is the case is difficult without knowing the purpose of the equipment.

Kind regards,

Dear Thim,
I have a machine and its program. But i can't read its comment.

Help me to find out or give me solution please its urgent

it just show like this

0.05 1 In 1 . ¹µµÀÐźÅ
1.11 3 In 3 . ËÍÁÏÁÏÂú

Please reply me soon as possible.

thank you

Dear chandan suthar,

we Flemish are known as speakers of many languages, unfortunately not as speakers of ALL languages. The sequence of characters indicates this is not even a Western language, but most probable an Asian one, using an entire different set of characters which were represented by whatever the computer was set to at the moment. If you don't know the right character set it will be difficult to find an answer, even for someone who speaks the language involved.

Also, if you have questions like this, it is generally better to start a new thread instead of reviving an 8 year old (dead) thread.