Beijer IX V2.0 developer

Lemming

Hi all

Considering trying a Bejier 10" E series HMI for a project coming up in place of a PVc1000. Pricing is good, and specs better... BUT, downloaded the IX developer software (V2.0), and installed it in a XP mode VM, installed OK, but wont run... just crashes. Gave up with that, and tried on my Win7 64 desktop, same again, installed OK, but crashes....

Have V2.10 coming on a flash drive.

Any of this sound familiar ?? Have googled it and not found a lot of info relevant (or much at all regarding Beijer panels...)

Cheers Chris

Hi,

As above...have it running on Win 7 64-Bit and on a couple of VM's without issue (find the software still a little quirky, bordering on buggy) but it opens and runs without a problem...

Rob

Thanks, I'll wait to get the V2.1 and see how that goes... How do you find the actual panels ??

I'm specifically looking at the E variant which is a made for China special. Is a lot cheaper, with the caveat it is limited to 800 tags...

V2.1 installed and runs fine.. Seemed to be a few more pre-requisites at the front end, so guessing something broken with previous installer..

As a +, looks pretty cool..

I used a couple of the T10A and they look pretty good.
The IX developer is not bad also, easy to work with in my opinion.

I had a few issues with the installer on this. Something to do with it trying to install MS C++ Runtime from an older version than I already had installed.

I ended up installing all the components individually. .net, C++ etc.