Beijer IX Developer - Disabling Individual Alarms

GTUnit

I need to know if there is way to disable individual alarms in IX Developer Alarm Server using a tag.

Basically I want a Enable/Disable Button on my Panel for each Sensor Alarm.
I see that can enable/disable an entire alarm group using a tag but I dont see a away to disable individual alarms within that group.

I have 12hrs to do this.

THANKS for any help anyone can provide!!

When you start iX Developer, there is a tab that shows you a bunch of sample projects. One of them is titled Sample_Alarm

It has an example of how to do this.

Hope this helps.

Similar Topics

Has anyone put together a combination of the Beijer iX Developer software and a Rexroth L54 controller over ethernet? Can't seem to get the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Really fan of this forum but never posted anything, created the account just for this, no hate please :) So, I'm working on a project...
Replies
Views
You can guess from the title that I am getting a little frustrated trying to use the stupid C# scripting in stupid Beijer IX Developer. Can...
Replies
Views
I am developing a project with iX Developer 2.22 and have hit a snag with Show Users Dialog. I need them to be able to add users on site so that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a Beijer ix12b with IX Developer and really need some help with analog button data entry and writing to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom