Mitsubishi FX3U plc program error

Simon88

I have created the following program in gxworks2. I don't understand why it won't read in the analog value. Sometimes it displays the value but does not update with a new value. I would be grateful if someone could have a look for me please

I haven't got GX any more (not on this laptop) so cant take a look, if you post the logic was a pdf you may get more help.

I Have looked at the program and have you set up the analogue card ?
you need to Set the card up for the type of analogue signal & then read the buffer memories to get the analogue values I don't think there is a utility for setting the card like there is for the Q series so need to do it in the PLC code.
What analogue card have you got ? and you need to use the TO and FROM functions to access the data or the Ux\Gx to access directly. There are other instructions to read/write to analogue blocks RD3A WR3A
Here is one using the FROM/TO instructions.

FX Analogue.png

Last edited: