Vijeo Designer Script: Mouse Position

John93

Hi, Does anybody know if it is possible to get the mouse position with Vijeo Designer Script?
My goal is to cycle through all the panels by changing every minute but only if the mouse pointer didn't move.
Thanks.

I do not have my vijeo designer open right now, try creating an action that triggers "when touch panel" then control a timer to monitor it?

that would not get you mouse position, but it could tell you how long it has been since the panel was touched. I have a sample program, i maybe can post tomorrow

Tested this.

Touch can be selected to animation (make big box under everything, select touch and set word (delay variable to 0)

Then need only script whit delay

(as script won't remember values of last script run, you need write and read script variable values to HMI side variables.

But my test script changed pages 1 to 3 nicely.