KEP integration / BACnnet IP

kirk

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does KEP software support BACnet communications?

I have a client who has KEP and they don't seem to know what format they want their data in. We are providing them BACnet tags, but my contact point can't confirm they can process the data, and I haven't used KEP in over a decade, So while I feel like they have a driver, being a fairly robust software, I can't confirm for sure.

Bacnet Interface

We've got some ways to hit BACnet. Can log data or translate to Modbus TCP.
Contact me with a private message if interested in exploring alternatives.

We've got some ways to hit BACnet. Can log data or translate to Modbus TCP.
Contact me with a private message if interested in exploring alternatives.

What is KEP's primary interface format?? MODBUS TCP??

Kepware is like an OPC server. Its an interface between PLCs to PLCs, and PC servers. Kepware adds differenet interfaces as time moves on. So just visit the website as stated above, "What is Kep's primary interface format?" is an open ended question.