SLC 5/05 failed edits

Ha, I had this happen to me several months ago. Was able to fight through it though. Annoying!!

Question: If I change those CIP options for the SLC or Micro, do I have to or should I change them back for a Control or Compact Logix?
Nope, everything else works just fine. I always set up new laptops this way and leave them. Never had any problems. I'm not sure why this isn't the default setting.

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon, I'm trying to do online edits on a SLC 500 5/05 . After I put my instruction in , I keep getting " Test Edits Failed " ...
Replies
Views
Hi all, yesterday I was at a customer site doing a PM and after making a couple of minor mods to the program, I went to back it up to EEPROM (yes...
Replies
Views
As part of an upgrade I am working with 7 different SLC programs. I had the first program in a test controller in my office running and...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a question about of PLC SLC 500/05, when Im editing online and I try to assembly the plc send me an error ( Test failed) kick me...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to download an existing program into a blank SLC 5/05 processor via my RS-232 port on my laptop. I can successfully connect to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom