PanelBuilder32 help

plvlce said:
Rockwell technote claims they are still selling it.

ID: QA55786 | Access Levels: Everyone
Downloading PanelBuilder32 software

Thanks for the correction for readers. I was aware you still have to purchase it. I just worded that badly for general readers who may not have it at all. I was answering to the request to move PanelBuilder32 to another computer. In this case, the software product is already owned. My "free to use" was more referring to it being free to use on another computer, as I followed up with "Simply install it again on the new computer".

Most definitely, if you have never owned PanelBuilder32 software, you must still purchase it from a vendor.

Regards,
George

As is being said, PanelBuilder32 is a free to use software product and no longer requires an activation or master disk to use it. Simply install it again on the new computer, enter the serial number and it should just work.

ID: QA2865 | Access Levels: Everyone
PanelBuilder32 activation

On my "Activation Certificate" that came with the PanelBuilder32 CD (2711-ND3), it says the following in the "magic box"...

----------------------------------------------------------------
¦ PanelBuilder32 Config. SW
¦ Serial Number: XXXXXXXXXX (10-digit number)
¦ Revision: 3.83.01
¦ Product Key: N/A
¦ Activation Type: N/A
¦ To activate, insert software CD and follow prompts
----------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, the "N/A" stands for "Not Applicable" for the activation criteria.

Regards,
George

hi where i can find the cd image or the exe file for this version on rockwell website im not able to download it
i only have version 3.81.0 but i need 3.81.01 for my 4.48 revision hmi

Go here:

https://compatibility.rockwellautomation.com/Pages/MultiProductSelector.aspx?crumb=111

Enter:
2711-ND3
for the search criteria, and you should be able to download the latest version which is 3.83.01.

Note that you will have to replace the DTL32.dll file in order to use it with RSLinx and patch the Windows help system too if you want to get the 32 bit Windows Help file portion of PB32 to work correctly in a modern OS.