How to access other ASIC registers in Rslogix 5000?

csjokerd1123

Hi guys,

I am currently working with the setup:
Rslogix 5000 +
CompactLogix L24ER-QB1B controller +
1769 Analog IF8 module.

For what i know, i can see 3 sets of tags in my Rslogix 5000 namely C(configuration),I(input)and O(output) and i am able to write into C and O tags and read from I tags. And I know that theses 3 sets of tags correspond to Array number 9, 10 and 11 inside the data registers of IF-8 module ASIC memory.

So here comes the question, I know Rslogix 5000 normally does not reveal such information to the end user but how can I access some other arrays besides them? such as mod_condition and mod_size. Can i create new tags and link them to ASIC data registers array number 7 or 8? because from structure point of view they look parallel to configuration and I/O which are monitored by tags in Rslogix 5000.

Please help guys! lots of love:wish:🤞🏻🤞🏻