Easybuilder Pro, trying to make a world lamp blink

Zabido

Hi, I'm an intern student engineer and I'm tasked with creating a HMI for a control system in EBPro.

I need to make an object (motor) which has four states that are triggered by the numbers 0 to 3. This is fine using a word lamp but 2 out of the 4 states require the object to blink. I can't find anyway to do this in the program except for using a bit lamp.

I have thought of maybe using bit lamps to overlap eachother but that would mean I would have to change the tag address for each object in the PLC program. Is there an easier way to achieve a word lamp like object which can have both static and blinking states?

Thanks in advance.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=weintek word lamp&PC=RIMBINGD&A=results
Hi, I'm an intern student engineer and I'm tasked with creating a HMI for a control system in EBPro.

I need to make an object (motor) which has four states that are triggered by the numbers 0 to 3. This is fine using a word lamp but 2 out of the 4 states require the object to blink. I can't find anyway to do this in the program except for using a bit lamp.

I have thought of maybe using bit lamps to overlap eachother but that would mean I would have to change the tag address for each object in the PLC program. Is there an easier way to achieve a word lamp like object which can have both static and blinking states?

Thanks in advance.

First time I read the term "word lamp".

Search

... but 2 out of the 4 states require the object to blink....

which states (values 0 to 3) should cause the object to blink?

and is the "object" something in the HMI or is it something controlled by some other part of the control system?

How would you make any light blink in the field..

What can cause something to turn on for a specified duration or off for a specified duration? Do you think you can set it up to do both?

Now as for the HMI.. Most HMI's have a myriad of animation functions.. You can affect line color, fill color, touch, enabled/disabled touch. visible, etc. Maybe there is one that will do what you want based on a in plc value?