Or logic For integer Value equal a number

Well... there you go, it seems the S7 1200 is also going backwards, even the old S5-95U which was an expandable brick was capable of almost everything the larger S5/S7300 & 400 could do I just looked at the 1200 manual and not too impressed, but I bet Siemens have plenty of extra functions on their site.

Oh, FSC does work. Rockwell told me wrong. Do I move the integers data type tags to the control tags? I don’t know how to use FSC.

@wilderto I’m using 1769-L33ER. The instruction won’t let me use the data type integer away as the control tag. It only accepts data type control for the tag. How do I get it to read the integer away tag?

I just found out that the FSC instruction does not work with compact logic 1769
I am 100% certain that it does. I have used FSC instructions in hundreds of 1769 series controllers.

What's the exact model number of your controller?

Edit: I see the conversation has progressed some way while I was reading and typing. Carry on, everyone...

The expression looks valid to me - you may just need to put an initial value (i.e. zero) in the Position field

Edit: Also, you need to create a tag of type CONTROL and put that tag (and only that tag) in your Control field. If you call your CONTROL tag, e.g. Example_Control_Tag, then your expression would be TEG_AN_READ_CONT[Example_Control_Tag.POS]=1001

The expression looks valid to me - you may just need to put an initial value (i.e. zero) in the Position field

Edit: Also, you need to create a tag of type CONTROL and put that tag (and only that tag) in your Control field. If you call your CONTROL tag, e.g. Example_Control_Tag, then your expression would be TEG_AN_READ_CONT[Example_Control_Tag.POS]=1001

It won’t let me change the position. I’m using 1769-L33ER

For some reason it doesn’t accept that expression.

The Control and Expression input arguments cannot be the same. I am pretty sure that your Control input argument should be TEST_TEG[0], and that should be a Control object; compare to @widelto's posted image in post #19.

Also, the Position input should be 0.

It won’t let me change the position. I’m using 1769-L33ER
It won't let you change the position until you have a valid CONTROL tag in the Control section.

The CONTROL tag is a special data type that contains several elements necessary to the functioning of the FSC instruction (and several others). Among the elements is a .POS element, which is the position.

So because you don't have a valid CONTROL tag in your Control section, there is no CONTROL.POS tag for you to put a zero into.

What is the data type of TEST_TEG? Can you post a screenshot of the property window for that tag?