Gx works2

TECHUSER

Hello friends,
i am using gx works2 in Mitsubishi q series Plc.i have 3 plcs in panel which devides in program in 3 parts
i want to know how i can i stop the motor whose programming done in 1st plc.
but due to some programming reasons i want to stop it from 2nd please,
please tell me how to take the reference.

suppose y2 is my motor(present in 1st plc)
want to off with x5 (present in second plc)
How to take reference from other plc??????????????????????:eek:

please help as soon as possible...............

Posting the same question in four threads won't get a response any faster. All it will do is cause confusion as different people post their answers in different threads.

Program the X5 signal to control a discrete output in PLC#2. Wire that output to an input in PLC#1 and include that input in PLC#1's control of the motor.

thanks for your valuable reply.....
is it possible without hardware changes..........like any mutaul memory bit or somthing else.....................

thanks

What sort of links have you between the PLC's is it NETH, Ethernet or are you using digital I/O, need more information.

all plcs are communication through ethernet..........
and now i want to use memory bit of 1 plc in plc 2
that it

how can i make the memory bit like m345 global

all plcs are communication through ethernet..........
and now i want to use memory bit of 1 plc in plc 2
that it

how can i make the memory bit like m345 global

I am not so in-depth on Mitsubishi technology. But I think the only way you can achieve this is by means of instructions supported by the MELSEC programming language to read and write bits in the M area of remote Melsec PLC. There is a specification Melsec TCP protocol that all PLCs with an Ethernet module in the case of older Melsec Q PLCs, or in the actual PLC in the case of Q03UVD processors, support.

The Melsec TCP specification allows reading and writing of elements in remote PCLs, but you do have to configure properly all the Ethernet parameters in all processors and then write the correct program.