VersaMax Fatal Error Blink Codes

jimwawar47

Can anyone point me where I can find the diagnostics for fatal error blink codes for a Versamax IC200PNS002 and an IC200ALG620?

My customer is reporting a loss of communication issue between the RX3i and a IC200PNS002 with three attached IC200ALG620s and a booster power supply.

Due to covid restrictions I can't get onsite. The system is air gapped, no remote connection. they are operating at reduced manning, the electrical personnel familiar with ME are not onsite, those there don't want to connect.

Any help greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Despite multiple attempts I never had any luck getting documentation about GE's blink codes. If it's not published in the manual, the support people wouldn't give it up. Now that Emerson owns the product line perhaps their help desk will be more forthcoming. Give them a try but don't get your hopes too high.