Cannot change bool value online in step 7 Simatic manager siemens

sultanahmed

Hi ,

I am working on Siemens CPU 315-2DP(6es7315-2af03-0ab0) while working online i try to modify bool value memory address M33.3,M34.0 but it is showing "D0A1 function not permitted in current protection level". After some research i found that CPU switch key is on Run position then i change Run to Run-P. After so many try memory bool is not changing, i try different memory bit addresses still not changing,i try to change via VAT table problem is same.

I check in cross reference Memory bit addresses lie on single network, which is using in call FB Input.

What will be the problem??

Similar Topics

Hello. I cannot change the SendClock settings for a PROFINET IO device. I need to slow down the CODESYS PROFINET IO controller. What am I doing...
Replies
Views
Usually I just read other posts on here but I simply cannot find the answer to my problem this time. I have a PLC-5 40E. There is a PID that...
Replies
Views
I have a pair of fuji frenic mini c2 drives on exhaust fans, and I can't change any parameters. F00 is set to 1 X1 is set to WE-KP Jumper is on...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to simply change a timer preset value from 100 to 500 (x .01 sec) using RSLogix 500. It allows me to highlight the value and type in...
Replies
Views
I've just changed the IP address for PLC 5/40 with 1785 ENET but I found somethin wrong on RSLinx classic. Last IP is 172.26.52.1 and the new IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom