HITECH PWS 920S Operator Interface

Lancer

Hi all,

I have to configure an HITECH PWS920S-LED operator interface for a client, but cannot find the relevant ADP software. The current listings on www.hitech-america.com don’t seem to cover this version V1.3 the date on controller is 9807, I guess that explains it. Would anyone have an old version of the ADP that suits this model, which I could obtain a copy of, as the software is free this should not breach the licence agreement. (Maybe?)

Any help appreciated

Lance

Hey guy's,
I would like to thank Eric and HITECH America for supporting their product way beyond the call of duty. And thanks to you guy's (and Gal's ;o)) for conducting a great forum

Lance.

>>Lance,

>>Attached are the files I received from our engineer at the factory for programming the >>PWS920-LED. It is a DOS based application. Let me know if you have any problems.

>>Regards,

>>Eric Miller
>>Hitech America

I had the same issue a while back while doing some research for another project, I cannot remember exactly the model no, but it sounds familiar. It was defenitly a dos based platform. It ended up that a guy in Oz sent me a copy of the software, but I searched the net to no avail back then. The project has not gone ahead as yet, one thing I was weary of, as this was machine from Taiwan, was that there was no facility to upload the original application from the HMI. This could, and may still be an issue if I cannot get the original from the machine supplier.

Scott,
You may have to start from scratch, just note all the functionality of the existing programs IO and screens and roll your own to suit, I've had to do this with PIC and AVR modules on others OEM's, it take a bit of time but if your getting paid for it all the better.

Lance.

Hi Lance,

I am stuck with the same problem.
I need to upload from a HITECH PWS920S-LED Ver 1.3 and replace it with a Beijer
Can I get a copy of the software from you please?

Cheers,

Eri