mitsubishi 930 GOT trouble.

tlvaun

Hello,

We have a mitsubishi 930 GOT touchscreen in use with a mitsubishi fx2n plc. The problem I'm having is that the touchscreen has "locked up" twice. When I access the setup mode and view the screens that are stored all is still there. It will show

0 READY SCREEN
4 AUTO SCREEN
9 MANUAL SCREEN
and so on.

When I look at the plc program the comments show that the ready screen is screen 1, the auto screen is screen 5, the manual screen is screen 10 and so on. So when I upload the program from the touch screen it shows the screen numbers correctly. So I simply download the program back into the touchscreeen and in the setup screen it now shows it as

1 READY SCREEN
5 AUTO SCREEN
10 MANUAL SCREEN

and it works perfectly. I hope I explained this well.

So my question is how did the touchscreen move all screens down one position? Why when I uploaded the program with the incorrect data did it download the correct data when I simply dumped it back in? Any suggestions?

I tried to find a way to do this in the manual, but was unsuccessful. I forgot to mention the first time this happened when I arrived the operator had accidently accessed the setup mode, but not the second time (as far as I know).

Thanks