Log on to factory talk -Network

Latha hema

Hello,

* * * * * * * We are using Factory talk View ME-8.1 and Studio 5000 version 23.*I have no issues in opening the factory talk view and Studio 5000 till last day.

* * * * * * *Now,*i tried*to open the*Studio 5000 its is asking for Log on to factory talk -Network's**USERNAME and PASSWORD .We didn't set any username and password for Factory talk and Studio 5000.

* * * * *How come i sort out this problem.

* * * *Please find the attached image

Log On to FactoryTalk - Network.jpg

Similar Topics

Dear Friends; I am new to Factory Talk View. I want to Pass analog values from FTV to the studio 5000 program for simulation. For example like...
Replies
Views
Hi , i currently have data logs running but i need a way to link a tag to them so if there ever not running i can trigger an alarm? what is the...
Replies
Views
Hello, How can I set Studio 5000 to use licenses from Local Folder, not network folder? I'm using Studio 5000 30.00. Computer has all licenses...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, i need an urgent help of you. i had installed FTView about 6 months ago, it was working fine. but few days ago when i started...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create a new login for my Allen Bradley power plus 600 HMI and having issues. I have extracted the files through usb thumb drive...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom