E-terminal E1071 to laptop via usb serial cable

atreloar

E-1071 com2 rs232 cab5 cable to laptop usb serial coverter cable
problem is laptop will communicate with all melsec plc's via usb/rs232 cable no problem but will not communicate with the E1071 ! any ideas as to problem. the same cabling communicates with E610 terminal ok!!!!!!

Hi Atrelor,

The problem is not the converter, the problem is the cable! The RS232-port is changed on E1000-terminals compared to old E-series (pin 2 and 3 are switched). You will need to use a CAB30 (I've attached a cable description).

//Supporter

Similar Topics

Hello! Got an E1071 operationterminal working with an FX1N. Works good. I have a little problem i want to be able to backup everything...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have several Proface GT2400 terminals and i need to get the software and interface cables and i have several questions. I am assuming...
Replies
Views
I work in a field where our plc and hmi are constantly being powered fully off and on daily before being sent out. I am new to the world of plc...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have a panelview plus terminal 2711P-T12W22D9P terminal with different user names and passwords. Everyone seems to know the maintenance...
Replies
Views
I have the phoenix contact Thermomark Card printer, but have a customer that wants me to use their standard Altech terminals. I have not been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom