PLC logic

patelaksh30

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone please help me to accomplish this issue in Rslogix.

Input- 1 Momentary push button
Output - 1 light

1) When we press push-button light comes on and we took off a finger from a push button and light stays on.

2) When we again press that same push button, the light goes off and when we take off a finger from a push button it stays off.

3) Again when we press a push button, the light comes on and when we take off a finger, a light goes off.

you can use any instructions.

Regards,
patelaksh30

If knowing how to do that is part of a job requirement and you can't answer the question either they need to understand that you need more education or the job isn't for you (no offence).

Code:
If s:1/15 then
  counter:=0;
end_if

If (plc_type = slc) and s:1/15 then
  Input1.en:= false;
end_if; (*now i'm just getting ****y*)

If RE Input1 and (counter < 2) Then
  Output1:= Not Output1;
  inc(counter);
End_if;

If (counter >= 2) then
  Output1:= Input1;
end_if;

(*some jobs you may not necessarily want.*)

Last edited:
I'd hire you just on your ability to say "I don't know".
You'd be surprised, that is a hard commodity to find.

I don't understand are u supposed to pick a number if so I pick 3 I am just confused with them ?.

it is a sequence

also one of solutions for mitsu :D

yCMubcV.png

yCMubcV

it is a sequence

also one of solutions for mitsu :D

yCMubcV.png

yCMubcV

sczot, what is the value of the reset for the counter ?

patelaksh30, 1 and 2 are just a normal flip flop but you need to get a little creative with 3 so try using a counter and the equal of the counter

Last edited: